The 5 Key Elements to Creating Successful Yoga Retreats is a workshop geared towards yoga teachers and retreat leaders who are curious about about leading yoga retreats and want to learn how to create amazing travel + yoga experiences around the world. This workshop will give you a well-rounded introduction to what it takes to lead yoga retreats and the 5 most important things you need to focus on when planning retreats.
In this workshop, you will learn
- The benefits of leading yoga retreats (for you, your students, and your yoga biz).
- What it takes to create a unique retreat theme that's aligned with your purpose + what your students want and need in a retreat.
- How retreats can help you expand your reach and grow a strong yoga tribe
- Retreat logistics 101
- How to stay organized in your planning process and get things done (the sthira and sukha of retreat planning)
- Mindful marketing strategies that feel authentic and true to you
- Retreat budget and pricing tips
- How retreats can fit into the bigger vision of your yoga business
This workshop is 2 hours long and incorporates content presentation, a practical exercise for the students, Q&A and open discussion.
Who is it for?
Yoga teachers & others interested in learning how to plan, market and lead yoga retreats.
Cost: $49 pre-sale // $60 at the door